Thursday 25 May 2006

The Crusades - Seeking the Truth

At the end of last year I gave a talk on the Crusades to the London Faith Forum. Since then I've given the talk to a large group of young adults at the Brompton Oratory and I've got two dates booked for next month.

I'm not really a Crusades expert, although it was my 'special subject' when I was reading History at Oxford ten years ago - the talk is just some reflections of a Catholic priest interested in history. The new CTS booklet by Jonathan Riley-Smith on the subject is written by a real expert!

Anyway, I've just found my talk on the website of the Faith Magazine - in which it appears as The Crusades: Seeking the Truth. Please have a look if you happen to be interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>