Wednesday 28 June 2006

New UK Priest Bloggers!


There has suddenly been an 'explosion' of priest blogs in the Archdiocese of Southwark. Fr Tim at Hermeneutic of Continuity has up until now been flying the flag on his own - or, at least, I thought he was, but today I discovered Fr John Boyle has a blog, South Ashford Priest, as does the Vocations Director, Fr Stephen Langridge, Southwark Vocations Blog (though I might anger our own diocesan vocations director if I forward too many people to this site - London is split into three dioceses, which creates some light-hearted rivalry!!!).

I met Fr Boyle today at a clergy luncheon and above is the obligatory 'Bloggers Meet' photo (not very good of me). If you're a UK priest reading this, why not start your own blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>