Friday 8 September 2006

Launch of Evangelium

Today was my first working day at my new parish. However, I managed to whizz down to Westminster for the launch of Evangelium, an exciting new catechetical programme produced by the Catholic Truth Society and written by my contemporaries at seminary, Fr Marcus Holden and Fr Andrew Pinsent. Having now purchased and viewed the CD-ROM, I unreservedly recommend the programme - it manages to transmit the timeless truths of the Faith in a new and 'modern' way, with an impressive use of Christian art.

There is a full report of the launch by Fr Tim over at Hermeneutic of Continuity - including a picture of myself (in the middle), with Fr Alexander Master to my right (a friend of mine from Oxford) and Rev Bruno Witchalls to my left (the brother-in-law of Abigail Witchalls, 'Catholic Woman of the Year'). Just behind me, though obscured by my head, is 'Aelianus' of Laodicea and you can just see the back of another University chum, now a member of the Community of St John.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently, in response to some of the comments received, there are plans for a "scratch 'n sniff" version of the course :-)

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>