Monday 3 July 2006

Tolkein the Oratorian


It's always nice to find a blog over a morning cup of coffee that sets you up for the day ahead. This was provided today by a post on Tolkein and the Birmingham Oratory, courtesy of Cally's Kitchen (a site run by the webmaster of my new parish at Kingsland, who I look forward to meeting in September). This appealed to me especially given my links to the English Oratories and the fact that I'm a fellow alumnus with Tolkein of Exeter College, Oxford. Go, check it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger BCB Webmaster said...

Glad you enjoyed it, father! I look forward to seeing you too. I have never been to Exeter Coll. on one of my Tolkien (& C S Lewis) Oxford pilgrimages so expect to be quizzed on what the college is like.

5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>