Saturday 25 November 2006

Papal Coronation


Valle Adurni has just finished a mammoth fully illustrated thirty part post on the Coronation of Blessed John XXIII - check it out if you haven't already. I have a copy of the video somewhere which I keep meaning to transfer on to DVD.
The above picture gives a little taster: the deacon processes with the fistula, the golden straw through which the Pope consumed the Precious Blood at Holy Communion.

We wish 'the tired parish priest of the Adur Valley' every blessing on his patronal feast.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking for the video for sometime Father. Where did you get it from?

1:14 pm  
Blogger Fr Nicholas said...

A friend copied it for me but I don't know where he got his copy from.

6:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>